Here’s my latest Ten Good Reads for you to enjoy:
- The Holiday from Hell – a ruined holiday with toddler twin boys
- Hygiene – over-rated by teenage boys
- Calm Down – two words no angry mother wants to hear
- Sage Advice – learn from an experienced teacher
- Too late – pushing the boundaries always
- Trouble on school camp – there’s always one isn’t there?
- Hurdy Gurdy – a family heirloom in our backyard
- Nice to be wanted – thank goodness for Sister of a Man-Child
- Testosterone – naturally my boys have loads
- Mother’s day musings – a good time to reflect
Enjoy them, share them, and let me know your thoughts. It always makes me feel more normal when I hear from my readers.